Monday, January 4, 2010

It's a new day

Well I got up early (ish). Early for me anyway, and an improvement on what I've been doing. Will continue to work on this. I finished the flash. I think it needs a little bit of tweaking but it's mostly done. Now I'm going to send it to two friends to see do they get it.

I have a plan regarding Internet usage. This is a strange world where time moves in a very strange way. A wee look around turns into a three hour session. Trying to cut down to one hour a day has proved to be too much cold turkey. So my new plan is to only allow myself one hour at a time. If I want more, I can come back after an hour has passed. This ensures twelve WWW free hours every day at least. :)

Tomorrow, Pearls. Not all of it of course, but a beginning and damn it, it looks like the untrunkable story is pushing at that lid again.

No comments: