Thursday, January 7, 2010

Working

This blogging to myself seems to be really working. I can't wait to do some writing so I can come here and tell myself all about it. :)
Today we had a snow day from work. It must have taken about six hours worth of phone calls and texts to sort it all out though so it's well earned.
I wrote some more on the trunk story. The good news is that all the new bits have been written. They are as rough as, but they're done. Later on today I will go and shine them up. I have also slotted them into place, just must plane over the seams.
I don't seem ready to go gung-ho on the novel just yet. I'm doing world building and scene dreaming, (new term, just invented) and am happy with that for now. But not for long.

No comments: